Forest Cemetery, Toledo
eBird Bar Charts by Season
About Forest Cemetery
Forest Cemetery was established in 1832 by the Bissell family, who set aside a 10-acre area of their family farm as a burial facility for the villages of Port Lawrence and Vistula. The City of Toledo took responsibility for Forest when the two villages were incorporated into Toledo.
Today, Forest Cemetery encompasses over 80 acres.
The oldest sections are located closest to the main entrance.
From Forest Cemetery map
No restroom facilities.