Elmwood Cemetery (Find A Grave) webpage
Also, see Elmwood Park
|Bar Charts by Season by Month|
Elmwood Cemetery is adjacent to Elmwood Park and is managed by the city of Lorain. Formerly known as Highland Cemetery, it is located on the north side of North Ridge Road West, .5 mile west of Broadway in Lorain.
The cemetery was founded in 1883; originally consisting of 6 acres, it now encompasses 140 acres, with 40 acres in use at present. The cemetery is owned by the City of Lorain, with official records maintained at Lorain City Hall by the Service Director.
From Elmwood Cemetery (Find A Grave) webpage
No restroom facilities.