Clifton Union Cemetery
eBird Bar Charts by Season
About Clifton Union Cemetery
Clifton Union Cemetery is located on the west side of Tanyard Road northwest of the intersection with Jackson Street, where Tanyard Road becomes High Street. The cemetery was associated with the Clifton (Cliffside) Presbyterian Church organized in 1811. The first burials in the cemetery are believed to have occurred in 1813 or 1814 with the earliest still existing stone dating to 1816. The church deeded the cemetery to the Miami Township (Greene County) trustees and the Green Township (Clark County) trustees in 1897.
From Clifton Union Cemetery (Find A Grave) webpage
No restroom facilities.