eBird Bar Charts by Season
About Swanton Cemetery
The entrance to Swanton Cemetery is on the west side of South Main Street south of US Alternate 20.
The Swanton Cemetery is situated on land deeded to F.H. Richardson in 1834. The old part of the cemetery, known as the Centreville burial ground, was so called for the early settlement by the same name located at the four corners north of the cemetery. According to tradition a part of this section once was an Indian burial ground. In 1842 the cemetery was transferred to the township trustees.
From Swanton Cemetery (Find A Grave) webpage
No restroom facilities.